We’re all about
“the golden rule” here.
Treat others like you’d like to be treated.
Ya, you know that one.
We’re big believers in that here at dubdub.
If not, this won’t be a community that you’ll want to be
part of – and that would be a real shame.
So here are our:
Official Codes of Conduct.
These will guide how we expect you to act here in the dubdub community.
They will also guide how dubdub acts in this community.
It wouldn’t be fair if only one of us had rules we had to follow.
We expect this of you.
We will not permit this within our community, our website and our social feeds:
- Comments not related to the particular post being commented upon. Stay on topic pretty please.
- Profane, illegal, political, or sexual language, discussions, content, or links.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation. That’s just not cool.
- Information that tends to compromise the safety or security of any person.
- Solicitations for commerce that are not approved and/or authorized by dubdub. Essentially don’t try sell stuff our dubbers don’t want.
You can expect this of us.
- We will make every effort to keep our interactions factual and accurate.
- We will strive for transparency and openness in our interactions. We won’t act like James Bond unless it’s to protect Queen & Country.
- We will respond efficiently, accurately, appropriately, and respectfully. We love you too much to not do this.
- We will link to online resources, we will link from original sources only.
- We may limit a person’s comments on the same topic, especially when additional postings add no new value and can be seen as repetitious in nature.
- We won’t allow a situation to develop or continue where names or reputations of our dubbers, our own staff and our dubdub community are being attacked.
All pretty simple.
Play nicely with others. Be respectful and we’ll get along fine.
Here’s some important legal stuff the guys in suits asked us to include.
If you’re an insomniac, fill your boots.
All users are subject to our dubdub Terms of Service, Policies and Guidelines that can be found www.dubdub.com/policycenter